Whois Proxy (wp.cgi) Configuration
- BaseUrl: URL for wp.cgi (e.g. '/cgi-bin')
- WPBase: full path to wp.cgi
(and associated config files)
- WPTmpl: full path to html template (not URLs)
- WhoisTemplate: full path to wp.tmpl file (not URLs)
- StyleSheet: URL to stylesheet (e.g. '/wp_style.css' )
- EmailAddr: your contact address (or mine..)
- ErrorLog: full path to log (errors and/or usage)
- AccessDB: location and name of your database
- HitLimit: if you're checking accesses,
how many hits before a delay is required?
- AccessReset: if you're checking accesses,
how long of a delay, in minutes, after HitLimit
exceeded before another request is accepted?
- Exclude: regex for an IP address or range
to not log (not for access control)
- Uname/PW: for access to acladmin.cgi
- FilterTags: space-delimited list of HTML
tags to filter if FilterHTML is on
- FilterElements: space-delimited list of HTML
elements to filter if FilterHTML is on.
It's safest to only use "script" and/or "style" here.
- UseHTML: check unless you want no web access
(commandline will override)
- ZapTrash: remove verbose disclaimers
and copyright notices from the nics
- Debug : 5 levels of verbosity 0,1,2,3,4
- CheckAccess: turn on access logging and control
- LogHits: also write a log text-file
- FilterHTML: Filter specified HTML tags out of
Copyright © 2003 John Bro All rights reserved